Sunday, May 6, 2012

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Thought I would do another post on friends. I love my friends, and they are amazing! I seriously would be lost without them. Sorry I haven't kept up on my blog, but with the end of the school year, it's been crazy! I hope you all are doing great. I have a HUGE thing coming up. My school is doing One Acts for drama, and I had to try out cuz I want to skip to Drama 3 even though I haven't taken Drama 2. So, the drama teacher wanted me to do One Acts to see if I can be in Drama 3. So wish me luck on that, I'll be preforming my One Act next week. Also, I have Morp this Saturday, which I'm really excited for. The theme is Opposites Attract and me and my date possibly are going to go as Love/Hate. But we aren't positive. Also this week is my dad's birthday. He died back when I was 5, and I miss him. But my family always celebrates his birthday by sending balloons with little messages on them. I'm excited for that. :) So anyways, back to what this post is about...friends. They are amazing. Everybody needs a friend. So hope you find a quote that you like. 
"A simple friend has never seen you cry. A real friend has shoulders soggy from your tears." -Unknown


"Best friends are the siblings God forgot to give us." -Unknown

"Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say." -Anonymous


"A simple friend seeks to talk with you about your problems. A real friend seeks to help you with your problems." -Unknown


"Good friends are like stars - you don't always see them, but you know they are always there." -Anonymous


"A best friend is there to catch the salt drops as they fall from your eyes. A best friend is there to get mad when you do something wrong, but tell you that they love you and miss you still. A best friend is there to take the pain, take the laughs, and take the stress. A best friend is the one you love." -Shaina Shumway


"A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else." -Unknown


"A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart." -Heather Pryor


"Friendship is like peeing in your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its true warmth." -Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment