Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Love is in the air!!!

Ok, so it's not really in the air, it just seemed like a good title...well actually change that...maybe love IS in the air. Haha, this is kind of random, but not really because it has to do with love. Anyways, I had this dream the other day about this person who is in one of my classes...actually this person sits right next to me in this class. Well, in my dream...we apparently were together and at this one part we kissed...in the rain. Cute, I know...but this kind of made it awkward during my class, especially since him and I aren't like super tight. Well it just happened to be the day he chooses to keep striking up a conversation with me...AWKWARD! Like, he didn't know about the dream...and I didn't want him knowing, so I just had to try to act normal even though this was not a normal class period! Haha...yeah, that's my little story of the day. Don't go thinking I'm some strange girl who dreams about kissing guys in the rain...because this was the first time that has ever happened. Anyways...I should just get to the quotes already. Hope ya like them!!!

"To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage." -Lao Tzu

"That feeling when he looks at me with his big gorgeous eyes. That feeling I get when he smiles at me. That feeling I get when he lightly brushes my hair out of my face. That feeling when he laughs at my stupid jokes. That feeling when he tells me how amazing I am. That feeling when he wraps his arms around my and just lets me cry while he tells me everything will be ok. That feeling when he starts tickling me even when I tell him to stop and he knows I really don't want him to. That feeling when he tell me I look beautiful. That feeling I get when he tells me he loves me. That's all I really need in life. Who wouldn't want that feeling?" -Alissa Lopez

"Love is not what the mind thinks, but what the heart feels." -Greg Evans

"Give her two red roses, each with a note. The first note says, 'For the women I love' and the second, 'For my best friend.'" -Unknown

"What most people need to learn in life is how to love people and use things instead of using people and loving things." -Unknown

"I keep thinking of how much I love talking to you....how good you look when you smile. How much I love your laugh. I day-dream about you off and on, replaying pieces of our conversation; laughing at funny things that you said or did. I've memorized your face and the way that you look at me. I catch myself smiling again at what I imagine. I wonder what will happen the next time we are together and even though nothing will come out of this, I know one thing for sure...I don't care, I cherish every moment I have with you." -Unknown

"When I say I love you, please believe it's true. When I say forever, know I'll never leave you. When I say goodbye, promise me you won't cry. Cause the day I'll be saying that would be the day I die." -Unknown

"Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice." -Nora Roberts

"Within you I lose myself.Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again." -Unknown

3 comments:

  1. haha. wow that's the BEST dream ever. Maybe the dream was trying to tell you something...;)anyways...these are really cute quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lexy. Ha...I'm not so sure about the dream being a sign...but whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your quotes....if only every guy could be a fraction as romatic as us women, there would probably be no angry women in the world! :)

    ReplyDelete