Saturday, September 10, 2011

Never Give Up!

"Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen." -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
"A limit on what you will do, puts a limit on what you can do." -Anonymous
"Better a Has-been than a Never-was. But better a Never-was than a Never-tried-to-be." -Anonymous
"No one will ever see me quit, because I simply won't. If I start something, I will finish it and do it well." -Steve Belmarsh 
"Things will happen in your life that you can't stop, but that's no reason to shut out the world. There's a purpose for the good and for the bad." -Crazy Pete
"Never give up. Almost nothing works the first time it's attempted. Just because what you're doing does not seem to be working, doesn't mean it won't work. It just means that it might not work the way you're doing it. If it was easy, everyone would be doing it, and you wouldn't have an opportunity." -Bob Parsons 
"You must do things you think you cannot do."-Eleanor Roosevelt
"I never succeed if I've never failed." -Alissa
"Don't give up. There are too many nay-sayers out there who will try to discourage you. Don't listen to them. The only one who can make you give up is yourself." -Sidney Sheldon
"When the world says, “Give up,” Hope whispers, “Try it one more time." -Unknown
"If you're stuck, don't give up. Try something new." -Dragon Tales
"I'm not giving up acting, I'm definitely not going to stop." -Shane West

"I learned from failing, to keep trying. From trying I succeed. None would have happened if I didn't fail first." -Alissa 
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place." -Unknown

3 comments:

  1. These are really good quotes. You are like a quote queen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't know how much I needed these. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete