Thursday, September 15, 2011

Life is full of mistakes

We've all had that time when we wish we hadn't said or done something. That's exactly what I'm going through now. I don't want to make a big deal out of it, but the only thing I can say is "I'm sorry. I'm sorry I hurt you and you disagree with me, but I didn't mean for you to get upset with me. I just wanted you to be aware of it and realize what's really going on. I'm sorry you think I'm being pushy and telling you what to do, I'm just trying to help you. I really am sorry. I feel awful about it all and I wish I just kept my thoughts to myself, but it's too late for that. Now all I can do is apologize. I'm sorry." So...here are some quotes I really wanted to share. 


"If you’re going to do something tonight that you’ll be sorry for tomorrow morning, sleep late." -Unknown


"When you realize you've made a mistake, make amends immediately.  It's easier to eat crow while it's still warm." -Dan Heist


"Forgiveness is the sweetest revenge." -Isaac Friedmann


"An apology is a good way to have the last word." -Unknown


"An apology is the superglue of life.  It can repair just about anything." -Lynn Johnston

No comments:

Post a Comment