Monday, September 19, 2011

I love how friends are always there!

At the beginning of the month I did a post about friends. Well, seeing that my friends are such great friends, I decided to do another one. There are lots of friends I don't see anymore and I really miss, so to those friends...this post is for you!
1. "People never know how special someone is until they leave, but maybe sometimes its important to leave, so they are given that chance to see how special that someone really is!" -Unknown
2. "Don't ever be afraid to come to me and cry. Don't ever hesitate to look me in the eye. Don't ever be afraid to tell me how you feel. Remember your my girl and we gotta keep it real." -Ashley Upchurch
3. "Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend." -Albert Camus
4. "When it hurts to look back and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there." -Unknown
5. "It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, a hour to like someone, and a day to fall in love with someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone." -Unknown
6. "A friend can tell you things you don't want to tell yourself." -Frances Ward Weller
7. "A friend is someone who listens when you speak, understands when you cry and guides you on your way." -Unknown 
8. "True friends are never forgotten, they live within our hearts and souls.... forever, and always, dancing on our stage of memories."  -Shawn
9. "The most I can do for my friend is simply to be his friend. I have no wealth to bestow on him. If he knows that I am happy in loving him, he will want no other reward. Is not friendship divine in this?" -Henry David Thoreau
10. "Treat your friends as you do your pictures, and place them in their best light." -Jennie Jerome Churchill

2 comments: