Monday, February 6, 2012

XOXOXOXO

It's getting closer to Valentine's Day. Which normally, I don't care too much about. But I decided not to be a downer on it this year and I'm super excited. I have nobody who has told me they liked me and stuff, so I don't really have that "special someone," but I'm really excited...as I said in my last post. I know a lot of people who don't really like Valentine's Day, and maybe you are one of those people, but oh well...love quotes are the best, and they are always amazing. So, let's get on to these quotes already!!! Oh, and thank you to those who gave me some quotes for this. :)


"The best part of me is you." -Samantha Stout


"Girls, just because you aren't his kind of beautiful doesn't mean you aren't the definition of someone else's. You are amazing! You are strong! You are good enough! I promise you there is someone out there for you. Do not let one boy ruin your self esteem. It's not that you aren't good enough for him. Truth is, he will never be good enough for you." -Unknown


"No boy is worth crying over. And the one who is, won't make you cry." -Sarah Kane


"Girl: 'What's the first thing that you notice when you look at another girl?' Boy: 'That she's not you.'" -Unknown


"Everyday, I fight back the urge to text you or call you, telling myself that if you wanted to talk to me, you would." -Unknown


"Holding her hand in public is just another way of saying you're proud to have her." -Unknown


"Loving you is so sweet, loving you like constantly feeling that warm feeling inside...that warm bubbly sensation. Loving you is the best part of me." -Samantha Stout


"If a hug represented how much I loved you, I would hold you in my arms forever." -Mandy Hampton


"Because you're the kind of guy who'd laugh at me when I fall, but help me up and whisper, 'It's okay, I still love you.'" -Unknown


"You know it's love when you want to keep holding hands, even after you're sweaty." Anonymous


"You know you're in love when you start listening to love songs, read romance books, watch romance movies, and start looking for love quotes." -Alissa Lopez


"Ladies, place your heart in the hands of God and He will place it in the hands of a man He believes deserves it." -Unknown


"Love is not selfish or unkind. Nor is it boastful or disloyal. Love is simply a deep feeling found within the heart that money cannot buy." -April Haney


"It's been said that you only truly fall in love once, but I don't believe it. Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again." -Anon


"To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven." -Karen Sunde

No comments:

Post a Comment