Thursday, February 2, 2012

Don't you just love...LOVE?!

It's the month to get all lovey dovey. Haha. I must say, these past two days have been....well I'm not sure how to describe them. But they've been really fun and AMAZING, let's just say that. Let's hope the rest of the month is like this. Knock on wood....ha I really did knock on wood. Oh, this month, I'm doing a challenge of a different braid every day of February. So far, of course it's been good, cuz it's only been 2 days. I'm actually really excited for this month. And I'm kind of excited for Valentine's Day, even though I don't have a Valentine or a special someone. Maybe I will later... ;) but for now...I don't. Anyways, yea I'm excited. I'm not really sure why, but this year I just feel like being excited. So, here are some little love quotes for this week. I love, love quotes, as many of you know, and would die if any guy said one to me, or wrote one to me in a note or anything with one, haha. These ones are so cute, so I hope you like them!!!


"I love you. I always have and always will , from the very start, when I met you I fell in love with your smile, your eyes, just you. I love you." -Unknown


"A real man doesn't love a million of girls, he loves one girl in a million ways." -Unknown


"You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without." -Unknown


"When I look into your eyes, it's like falling in love all over again." -Amanda Arco


"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." -Aristotle


"So many ways to say, 'I love you,' never enough to say how much." -Cameron Rand


"If you want me to fall for you, you got to give me something worth tripping over." -Unknown


"I wanna be the girl he gives his hoodie to wear and cuddles up next to when it's cold, he'll be the one who comes up behind me, wraps his arms around my waist, catches me off guard and whispers, 'you look beautiful.'" -Unknown


"I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone." -Javen


"Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same." -Emily Bronte


"I don't mind when our conversations get a little boring. I don't mind when we're texting and we run out of things to say. When we're hanging out together but not doing anything, well I don't mind that either. It doesn't matter to me because I've realized, that when you're truly in love, every moment spent together doesn't have to be breath-taking, that you'll still feel like the luckiest person alive even through the most unexciting times, and you will feel completely comfortable together because you know that just having each other is more than enough. And there comes a moment when you find out that it's not important what you're talking about or where you're going or what you're doing. The only thing that matters is that you are with each other. And that's enough to feel happy." -GirlPimp (I found this on http://www.boardofwisdom.com/default.asp great website just so ya know)



"Last night I matched each star with a reason for loving you. I was doing great until I ran out of stars." -Unknown


"Find that guy that will pick up every piece of your shattered heart and put it back together; keeping one piece for himself, replacing it with a piece of his." -Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment