Saturday, February 11, 2012

Chocolates, flowers, hugs, and kisses...

It's almost time for Valentine's Day! Like I keep saying, I'm really excited for it! I still have nothing that I know of to be excited for, but that's okay. It doesn't have to be about that special someone, you can have a great time just with your friends and family. Even though I'm really excited for Valentine's Day, I'm done with the month of February. It feels like it should be almost over, yet it's hardly in the middle of the month and I'm just bored with it being February. I really want March to come along. Oh, I'm doing pretty well with my braid challenge, I've been able to keep up with that. Even if some days I just want to pull it back in a normal ponytail or just leave it down cuz I'm too lazy. It's been a challenge looking for new braids to do, but it's been kind of fun. Well that's enough of my little life...so here are some quotes. :)


"Why does cupid never grow? Because it symbolizes that love never gets old. Why does he throw arrows to our hearts? To remind us that love hurts." -Unknown


"Sometimes we think girls are the only ones hurt from falling, but don't realize there are lots of guys hurt from catching those girls who fall but then they end up falling for somebody else later on." -Alissa Lopez


"It takes three seconds to say 'I love you,' but a life time to mean it." -Justine Jones


"Because of you I have found a whole new meaning of the world." -Unknown


"Once in a while , right in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a fairy tale." -Anonymous


"Loving someone is like caring for a garden, love it too much or too little and it dies, but love it just right and it will live forever." -Unknown


"I didn't look for love, I just fell in it." -Larry Jones


"I get lost sometimes when you act like a fool...you give me butterflies deep inside, you give me butterflies." -Butterflys; Alana Lee


"Love is a hard word to say....if you don't mean it, don't say it." -Crystal Velez


"That thing, that moment, when you kiss someone and everything becomes hazy and the only thing in focus is you and this person and you realize that this person is the only person that you're supposed to kiss for the rest of your life, and for one moment you get this amazing gift and you want to laugh and you want to cry because you feel so lucky that you found it and so scared that it will go away all at the same time." -Josie Geller; Never Been Kissed


"Love is good, love sometimes hurts; but if it's the right person for you, it'll work." -Carlos Diaz Lopez


"Love can always be replaced with someone new, but true love can't." -Tara Justice


"Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other." -Karl (age 5)


"Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it everyday." -Noelle (age 7)


"When you love somebody, your eyelashes go up and down and little stars come out of you." -Karen (age 7)

No comments:

Post a Comment