Thursday, June 23, 2011

Crying Quotes....cuz we all cry at times.

"Tears are words the heart can't express."  - Unknown
"I love walking in the rain, 'cause then no one knows I'm crying." -Unknown
"Perhaps our eyes need to be washed by our tears once in a while, so that we can see life with a clearer view again." -Unknown
"I always knew looking back on my tears would bring me laughter, but I never knew looking back on my laughter would make me cry." -Unknown
"What soap is for the body, tears are for the soul." -Jewish Proverb
"Every tear should live its purpose. Don't ever wipe the reason away." -Jessica Simpson
"As I stared into your eyes, you asked me why I was about to cry, it's because I know you were going to say good-bye." -Unknown.
"You learn to like someone when you find out what makes them laugh, but you can never truly love someone until you find out what makes them cry." -Unknown
"Let your tears come.  Let them water your soul."  -Eileen Mayhew
"So hold her closer when she cries, hold her closer when she feels. She needs a hand to hold, someone who will never let her go again. And hold him closer when he tries to hold the tears back from his eyes. Don't say goodbye." -Unknown
"Crying comes with laughter, it comes with grief, it can come from anything. I can just look at picture and cry, knowing it's not there anymore, or I can cry just by looking at you. Realizing how lucky I am to have a friend like you. I cry when we talk about our 'inside jokes,.' I cry when I think of loosing the one I love. But I've learned, from crying, you learn. You learn to look at life differently after a good cry." -Alissa Lopez
"Many of the most important matters are not spoken - They are understood through tears." -Cristina Pastiu
"Tears shed for self are tears of weakness, but tears shed for others are a sign of strength." -Billy Graham
"There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love." -Washington Irving
"Sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow. We must fail in order to know that sometimes our visions clear only after our eyes are washed away with tears." -Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment