Monday, June 20, 2011

15 Cute Quotes!

1. "I'm not a perfect girl. My hair doesn't always stay in place and I spill things a lot. I'm pretty clumsy and sometimes I have a broken heart. My friends and I sometimes fight and maybe some days nothing goes right. But when I think about it and take a step back I remember how amazing life truly is and that maybe. Just maybe. I like being imperfect..." -Unknown
2. "If I could tell you one thing. I guess it would be, that I love hearing your voice and that your smile just happens to brighten my entire day." -Unknown
3. "And I'm the kind of girl who will burst out laughing because of something that happened the day before." -Unknown
4. "I love this crazy, tragic, sometimes almost magic, awful, beautiful life." -Unknown
5. "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." -James Dean 
6. "You don't have to be thin, to be beautiful. You don't have to be good looking to be pretty." -Unknown
7. "Someday everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason." -Unknown
8. "The only rule here is DON'T BE BORING. Dress cute wherever you go, life is too short to blend in." -Unknown
9. "I wanna be the girl he gives his hoodie to wear and cuddles up next to when it's cold, he'll be the one who comes up behind me, wraps his arms around my waist, catches me off guard and whispers 'you look beautiful'" -Unknown
10. "Life is too short, grudges are a waste of perfect happiness. Laugh when you can, apologize when you should and let go of what you can't change. Love deeply and forgive quickly. Take chances. Give everything and have no regrets. Life is too short to be unhappy. You have to take the good with the bad. Smile when your sad. Love what you got and always remember what you had. Always forgive but never forget. Learn from your mistakes but never regret. People change, and things go wrong but always remember...LIFE GOES ON!" -Unknown
11. "Laugh your heart out, dance in the rain, cherish the memories, ignore the pain. Love and learn, forget and forgive, because remember you have only one life to live." -Unknown
12. "You're the PEANUT to my BUTTER. You're the STAR to my BURST. You're the MILKY to my WAY. You're the ICE to my CREAM. You're the FROOT to my LOOPS. You're the BEST to my FRIEND. All that means... I LOVE YOU!" -Unknown
13. "I asked you if I was PRETTY, and you said NO. I asked you if I was FAT, you said YES OF COURSE. I asked if you WANTED to be with me forever, you said NO. I asked you if you would CRY if I walked away, you said NO. I had heard too much and needed to leave and as I walked away...You grabbed my arm and told me to stay. You said...You're not PRETTY, you're BEAUTIFUL. The only thing FAT of BIG about you is your HEART. I don't WANT to be with you forever, I NEED to be with you forever. And baby, I wouldn't CRY if you walked away...I would DIE." -Unknown
14. "Find a guy who calls you BEAUTIFUL instead of HOT. Who calls you back when you hang up on him. Wait for the boy who KISSES your forehead. Who wants to show you off to the WORLD when you are in your sweats. Who holds your HAND in front of his friends. Who thinks you're just as PRETTY without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he CARES, and LOVES being with you and how he's the LUCKIEST guy in the world to have you. The one who turns to his friends and says, 'THAT'S HER.'" -Unknown
15. "Enjoy the LITTLE things in life...for one day you'll look back and realize they were the BIG things." -Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment