Monday, December 19, 2011

Friends with a quote :)

My friends are amazing! I asked some of my friends to make up a quote, and this is what I got from them...plus two of my own. These are just amazing!!! I will admit, when I asked them to make one up, I wasn't sure how well it would turn out, but these are probably some of the best quotes and needed to be heard. Thanks guys for the quotes,  you all are soooo amazing! Love y'all!

"Christmas doesn't necessarily mean lots of presents - it means lots of hearts." -April Haney

"I'm as free as my hair." -Andrew West

"Every moment you move, every beat in your heart, every level of change in your soul...should have a purpose...find that inside you, hold it close and dance for that reason. Without this reason, why would one dance?" -Samantha Stout

"You can't smell the roses if the daisy is in your nose." -Gabby Bersie


"I'm a girl just like any other. One who cries when she's upset, and wishes to be held when she cries. A girl that laughs at stupid things, and wants others to laugh with her. Just a girl who tells you she loves you when she does, and want to hear you say it back when you mean it. A girl who is  too shy to express her feelings, but wishes you feel the same way too. One who just wants you to know...'I love you.'" -Alissa Lopez


"When life gives you lemons, throw them at people." -Kaiden

"We're too blessed to be depressed." -Andrew West

"Don't dream, achieve!" -Mckenna Woodward

"It's not that I've been dishonest, it's just that I loathe reality." -Andrew West

"Love is like a rose, beautiful at first....but soon dies." -Gabby Bersie


"It takes courage to be who you really are." -Shaina Shumway

"A friend is someone who is there to give you light when your life seems full of darkness." -Alissa Lopez

"Smile, cause you never know who is falling in love with it." -Shaina Shumway (changed a bit)

"Love is like a puzzle, you have to have all the pieces to make it work." -Gabby Bersie

4 comments: