Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year's Eve!!!

Hey guys! I can't believe this year is almost through! It's insane. Looking back at this year...I find it somewhat successful. I had a great time...and I learned a lot about who I am and about my friends. I will say, it was a really tough year, but there was so much fun through it all. As a quick overview, I met a great new friend who is absolutely AMAZING!, I was in  "Once Upon A Mattress," I had my grandparents come out (but they do every year), a friend and I made up after like a year of not being friends (and that was actually partially in 2010, not 2011), my mom got remarried, I was in "Children of Eden," I met another great person!, and I had my birthday (but that's annually...so whatever), and I had a lot of late nights with some friends, I started my blog, I stuck through a friendship that was going south for a while, I learned some very important things about myself, and I am starting to recover from some things! It's really been interesting, and it's defiantly been an adventure. I can't wait to see what 2012 is like! Hopefully, a year to remember. :) Here are some quotes for all of you. Happy New Year's Eve! And I hope you enjoyed this year, if not...clean slate for next year!

"I wish you have 12 months of happiness, 52 weeks of fun, 365 days of success, 8760 hours of good health, 52600 minutes of good luck, 3153600 seconds of joy. Happy New Year!" -Unknown


"We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought through the rooms of our lives, not looking for flaws, but for potential." -Ellen Goodman


"We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and our first chapter is New Year's Day." -Edith Lovejoy Pierce


"Year's end is neither and end or a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us." -Hal Borland


"Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right." -Oprah Winfrey


"It is difficult to live in the present, ridiculous to live in the future, and impossible to live in the past. Nothing is as far away as one minute ago." Jim Bishop


"One resolution I have made, and try always to keep, is this - To rise above all the little things." -John Burroughs


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year." -Ralph Waldo Emerson


"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." -Michael Altshuler


"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." -Einstein


"New Year's Day is every man's birthday." -Charles Lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment