Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Everything, about anything...

Here are a few quotes I really like and I thought they defiantly needed to be posted! They're kind of random, and stuff, but they're really good! Hope ya like them!

"I think we spend too much time wondering why we're not good enough. We waste too much time putting ourselves down that we don't ever stop to see that we are good enough. We spend too much time with our heads down and hearts closed and never get a chance to look up from the ground and see that the sun is shining and tomorrow is another day." -Unknown

"Dream what you want to dream, go where you want to go, be what you want to be. Because you only have one life and one chance to do it all." -Unknown

"Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future." -Paul Boese

"Dear will of the abyss: I'm bored. Sincerely, Liat. Dear Liat: Suck it up! Sincerely, the will of the abyss." -Mariah McNeff and Kayla Merrick

"Funny when you're dead, how people start listening." -The band: Perry (sent in by Sydney Harward)

"If you look at life like a piano where the white keys represent happiness and the black keys represent sadness. As life goes on, you realize the black keys make music too." -Melia Smith Boyer

"I look up to people who keep dancing even after the music has stopped, because those are the people who will keep trying even after all hope is lost." -Unknown

"Sometimes what you want the most, you're better off without." -Unknown

"Take a risk. You might just find what you're looking for." -Unknown

"Wait for the boy who will do anything to be your everything." -Unknown

"Everything in life is temporary. So, if things are going good, enjoy it because it won't last forever. And if things are going bad, don't worry, it can't last forever either." -Unknown

"Honestly, I hold in a lot. When I'm upset, I don't really like telling anyone. Especially the person who had caused the pain. I don't want to worry others with what I'm going through. No matter how much somebody asks, or how hard I cry, my answer will always be the same, 'I'm fine.' Even if it's not true." -Alissa Lopez (changed from a quote to fit with me. If you want the original, just ask)

"Your dream is the force that pushes you through life. Without it, where are you going?" -Colton Dujon

"The choices we make, and the chances we take, determine our destiny." -Unknown

"When I look at you, I'm home." -Dory from Finding Nemo

No comments:

Post a Comment