Thursday, December 29, 2011

Friends, Friends, and more Friends :)

Hey guys! I thought of doing another post about friends. With one of my friends birthdays coming up, I thought I'd give this to her as part of her gift. (Don't worry I got her something else...but I'm not going to say it, for if she reads this.) Anyways, she's a great friend and I thought this would be nice. So happy early birthday Aysha! Hope you like this! :)

"If you can think of no other reason why you should be someone's friend, consider the possibility that they may just need one." -Linda Poindexter

"Good friends are those who let you be yourself, but still correct your mistakes and help you to be a better you." -Wilson Kanadi

"Sometimes we say we hate each other, or we get in stupid fights, but in the end I know you and I will always be friends." -Alissa Lopez

"Friendship is not a big thing, it's a million of little things." -Anonymous

"A friend can tell you things you don't want to tell yourself." -Frances Ward Weller

"A good friend is cheaper than therapy." -Anonymous

"Friends are kisses blown to us by angels." -Anonymous

"What is a friend? A friend is someone who you think your life would be different if they didn't exist. A friend is someone who never leaves you out, you are always included when you are with them. A friend is there for you no matter what." -Unknown

"Friendship is a single soul living in two bodies." -Aristotle

"Friendship is only cement that will ever hold the world together." -Woodrow Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment