Sunday, December 4, 2011

Just some quotes...

There is a lot of stuff going on in my life and these few quotes kind of sum it all up, plus they are really good quotes too. They don't all go for just one thing happening in my life, like I said I'm going through different things, so they mean different things to me. So, I hope you like them!

"You know you're in love with someone when all you want is for them to be happy...even if your happiness isn't part of theirs." -"The Princess in Waiting"


"I remember when big fights with friends meant you wouldn't talk to each other for 20 minutes, then apologize and going back to having fun. What happened to those days? -Unknown

"The trust we had is broken, so don't tell me you can't forgive me because nobody's perfect." -Jessie J.

"The best thing to do is to stop trying to figure out where you're going and just enjoy where you're at." -Unknown

"Sometimes it takes work to be friends, just try to understand each other's perspective. If you want to be friends, then try to make it work." -Unknown


"Once you cross the line, there's no going back." -Unknown


"I want a friend who can see the tears behind my smile. Someone who can tell I am sad, when I fool everyone else. I want a friend who isn't afraid to say, 'I'm there for you, just because you're my friend.' I want a friend who will stick up for me, talk to me, and just plain be my friend no matter who's around. I want a friend who can make me laugh, or cry, or anything else in-between. I want a friend who won't get mad at me over the stupidest stuff. I want a friend who is honest and will tell me anything, no matter what. I want a friend who when I look sad, comes over to me and asks, 'what's wrong?' I tell them, 'nothing, just tired.' Sees I'm lying and won't leave my side until I tell them. That's what I want in a friend. If you're not it, then you're not my best friend that I absolutely love, you're just a friend." -Mary Ann Inserra

"You learn from your mistakes. Even if you have to make them 32,846,789,543 times before you really learn." -Unknown

"Did you ever come to a point that you made a stupid mistake, choosing the wrong words and feeling like they've been taken the wrong way? Feeling guilty when you've realized you actually did mean it the way they took it, but didn't want to hurt them? All you want to do is make it right, go back in time and wish you had never said the things you said?" -Alissa

"If we're meant to be, then we will find a way." -Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment