Monday, July 25, 2011

Leaving...again! :(

Hey everybody. I will be leaving...once again this summer! :P I will be going to Girls Camp and I am so excited!!! I really can't wait! I will be having loads of fun! Oh and all those 1st years...they better watch their backs!!! Haha. Oh and guess what? This is crazy! My sisters and I that are going, we all weighed our suitcases. My younger sister's suitcase was 16 lbs. My youngest sister's suitcase weighed 18 lbs. And mine? My suitcase weighed...36 LBS!!!!!! 36 FAT POUNDS!!!! And on top of that...I HAVE THE SMALLEST SUITCASE!!! Haha...I know how to pack a lot in a small space!!! Hehe. :D Oh also, before I forget...I never told ya how I did on my laughing challenge. I will say at first I did try to laugh more, but near the end of the week I was going back to how much I usually laugh...which isn't that bad, because I do laugh a lot...mostly because of my friends and family being HILARIOUS! But it was a fun experience and I love laughing so it was a fun challenge. :D So, before I leave (and get this...I have to wake up around 5 to make it on time), I wanted to share some quotes with y'all. These quotes are totally random...some are about camping, others about just random things. :) Enjoy! and I will miss everybody! :D

"I got into an argument with a girlfriend inside of a tent. That's a bad place for an argument, because then I tried to walk out and slammed the flap. How are you supposed to express your anger in this situation? Zipper it up really quick?" -Mitch Hedberg

 "Life is a musical so sing like no one is listening!" -Jasmine Crowe

"Life is like dancing. If we have a big floor, many people will dance. Some will get angry when the rhythm changes. But life is changing all the time." -Miguel Angel Ruiz


"I wonder what fool it was that first invented kissing." -Jonathan Swift

"True friends are like diamonds; precious but rare. Fake friends are like fall leaves; found everywhere." -Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment