Friday, July 1, 2011

Boys and Girl Quotes

Just so you know, I really tried to look for quotes that might make girls seem bad or something, but I really couldn't find like any...but when I looked for boy quotes...that's pretty much all I got! Don't take some of these in the wrong way...if any guy sees a quote they don't like, I did look for some of girls, I'm not just saying bad things about guys here...and I'm not trying to put girls over guys, I just found some quotes that were kind of funny and some that I liked, so if you get offended I'm sorry. Enjoy! :D
Girl Quotes:
1) "I really can’t deny it, I am who I am. I’m pretty normal. I’m not that smooth type of girl. I run into things, I trip, I spill food. I say stupid things… I really don’t have it all together." - Katie Holmes
2) "I’d have to agree with the dictionary: girls before guys." -Unknown
3) "It is rare that one can see in a little boy the promise of a man, but one can almost always see in a little girl the threat of a woman." -Alexandre Dumas
4) "Girls. You never know what they’re going to think." -J.D. Salinger

5) "Barbie wants to be me" -Unknown
6) " Woman are like dishwashers, they stay in the kitchen and do dishes." -Some guy probably...
7) "Girls are like a car they go fast but always break down and we cant live with out them." -Unknown
8) "Girls are like Coca-Cola, they're everywhere!" -Unknown
9) "Girls are like phones. We like to be held and talked too, but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!" -Unknown
10) "Girls are like computers, hard to figure out and never have enough memory." -Unknown


Boy Quotes:
1) "The boy who expects every morning to open into a new world finds that today is like yesterday, but he believes tomorrow will be different." -Charles Dudley Warner
2) "Guys are like parking lots, the good ones are taken." -Some girl probably...
3) "Guys are like lava lamps. Pretty to look at but not too bright" -Unknown
4) "Guys are like roller coasters.... They either make you sick to your stomach or give you the time of your life!" -Unknown
5) "Boys are like purses; Cute, full of crap, and can always be replaced." -Unknown
6) "I wish my mom would have told me the same thing about guys as she did about horror movies...'don't worry, they're all fake.'" -Unknown
7) "There are easier things in life than trying to find a nice guy...like nailing jelly to a tree for example." -Unknown
8) "Boys frustrate me. I hate all their indirect messages, I hate game playing. Do you like me or don't you? Just tell me so I can get over you." -Kirsten Dunst
9) "One of the best things in the world to be is a boy; it requires no experience, but needs some practice to be a good one." -Charles Dudley Warner
10) "Boys are like chocolates, sweet, and hard to resist." -Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment