Sunday, July 24, 2011

Getting back to the quotes!

Hey everybody! I know it's been awhile since the last time I put up some quotes. I decided to do some horse quotes, because my sister Carissa LOVES horses. I wanted to post some horse quotes just for her! I love ya sis! Here are 5 quotes on horses! To the quotes! :DDD


"To ride or not to ride? What a stupid question!" ~Unknown

"Horses change lives. They give our young people confidence and self esteem. They provide peace and tranquility to troubled souls- they give us hope!" ~Unknown

"There is something about riding down the street on a prancing horse that makes you feel like something, even when you ain't a thing." ~ Will Rogers


"A horse is like a best friend. They're always there to nuzzle you and make your life a better place." ~Unknown
"When I'm riding you, I feel scared that I might fall off, but at the same time I feel like I'm riding in the safest place on earth." ~Alissa

1 comment:

  1. i like your quotes on your blog. keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete