Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hey!

Hey y'all! It's moi! (that's me in french if ya didn't know...i speak french just so ya know) just to prove it i'll say something in french and I promise not to use a translator. hm...what shall i say? oh! I know!!! Bonjour! Je suis intelligente! J'adore le tennis! J'aime ma famille! See! Told y'all so! I am AMAZING! Ok...I'm sorry this post is...strange...but that's probably cuz I'm also talking with my amazing friend, HALLE! She is super crazy and silly and such a cutie pie! Haha! She brings out my childish self...well all my friends do. Is that a bad thing? Haha...i don't think so! Ok...I'm a little hyper with it being almost 1 and not getting enough sleep lately...haha. So...hm oh! If y'all want to know what I said in french this is what it means. "Hello! I am smart! I adore(or love) tennis! I love my family!" Yeah...I know...it's simple, but that's what I came up with at 1 in the mornin! Oh guess what! New topic! So, my friends make fun of the way i talk sometimes cuz i seem to as they say, "have a southern accent" but they are crazy! I did spend a while in the south, but not too much and I don't think I sound southern...i sound...like...ME! Yeah, so what if I don't pronounce some words exactly right, but who does? And who cares if sometimes I drop my "g" from an "ing" word. Or if i say "ya" instead of "you" or "y'all" instead of "you all." It doesn't make me southern...does it?
ok...i'm going to stop this post before i destroy my reputation...if i even got one! :D ok so...i'm going to go back to just talking with my friend Halle. See y'all! Halle! Here I come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment