Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hm....what to quote...

Hey guys! It's me again! I don't know if y'all like my blog or not. Or if it gets annoying, but I'm sure there are some of ya who love it! Ok...I need your help. I want to know what kind of quotes you want me to post next. They can be about anything...traffic, love, friendship, cars, family, ANYTHING! So, please comment and I will dedicate a post just to ya! :D Kitzia...I'm including ya! :) I know ya love the quotes. :) So, just comment below and tell me what kind of quotes y'all want. Thank you! :DDD

3 comments:

  1. Well, I don't know about what other people want...but I've been struggling with my family lately. What are some quotes you have that might help me with my family?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! You should do movie quotes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah i like movie quotes too, but i really like quotes that are about moving on, or getting through life. :) Those quotes are pretty cool :)

    ReplyDelete