Monday, August 8, 2011

Movie quotes!

I love movies as much as the next person does. In my family, movie quoting is like a sport. Hehe. We are ALWAYS quoting movies. We will say something and then we end up quoting a movie...or even a TV show. It's crazy! Some quotes from movies are said A LOT! and others...every once in a while. So, here are some movie quotes I love! :D
Haha this 1st one we use A LOT!!! It's one of our favorites!
1)1st person, "Ollo?"
2nd person, "Uh, it's 'hello', sir."
1st person,"Oh... Hello? Like that?" ~From the movie: Megamind
2)"Unicorns, I love them. Unicorns, I love them. Uni uni unicorns, I love them. Uni unicorns, I could pet one if they were really real. And they are! So I bought one so I could pet it. Now it loves me, now I love it. La la la la la..." ~From the movie: Despicable Me
3)1st person, "What do you mean the door's stuck? Try jiggling the handle."
2nd person, "There is no handle in here." ~From the move: The Emperor's New Grove
4)1st person, "Why you only eating the brown ones?"
2nd person, "Because someone once said they have less artificial coloring because chocolate's already brown." ~From the movie: The Wedding Planner
5) "Yes, I Googled." ~From the movie: Confessions of a Shopaholic
6)"Why go through life unnoticed?" ~From the movie: Aquamarine
7)"Here's my day so far: went to jail, lost the girl of my dreams and got my butt kicked pretty good. Still, things could be a lot worse. Oh, that's right... I'm falling to my death. Guess they can't. How did it all come to this? Well, my end starts at the beginning... The very beginning" ~From the movie: Megamind
8) "Is this water sanitary? It looks questionable to me." ~From the movie: Tarzan
9) "I saw it in your room. I was not snooping!" ~From the movie: Ice Princess
10) "Men like you are the reason I left Finland." ~From the movie: Confessions of a Shopaholic
11) 1st person, "You're never going to get a tan wearing all of those clothes!"
2nd person, "Or Skin Cancer."
1st (or another person), "Please, we don't even smoke!" ~From the movie: Aquamarine
12) "Can you try not to like not squish me?" ~From the movie: Ice Princess
13) "I'm sorry that people are so jealous of me...but I can't help it that I'm so popular." ~From the movie: Mean Girls
14) "You know that thing when you see someone cute and he smiles and your heart kind of goes like warm butter sliding down hot toast? Well that's what it's like when I see a store. Only it's better." ~From the movie: Confessions of a Shopaholic
15) "Frying pans... who knew, right?" ~From the movie: Tangled
There are A LOT more quotes I could do, but I have to go over to my friend's house soon and I need to get ready. So, I'm leaving you with 15 of my top movie quotes. :D Hope ya enjoyed them! And tell me what ones you like too! :DDD Have a great day y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment