Sunday, August 21, 2011

Who knows when I'll be back!

Hey everybody! I am currently going to be offline for awhile. I don't know how long, but it will be for awhile...I'm hoping I'll be back next week, but we will have to see! I don't really have any quotes because I'm in a hurry but since school is starting for most of us...or have already started, next time I post will be about summer ending and school starting. So, look forward to that! It will be fun! :D Hope your summer has been just as AMAZING as mine! So, I'm just going to go through some of the big things that happened over the summer for me. My grandparents from my dad's side came out for a week and visited us. We had a blast! Everyday was a new adventure...and although they won't see this, I love them! :) Oh, some of you know that my mom got remarried, that has been a HUGE adjustment, but it's been pretty good. My grandma from my mom's side of the family came out and spent lots of time with all her grand-kids that live out here. (Most of them are out here and we share Grandma for a few days each). I got a book while she was here which is a funny book. :) I also got to go to this French Bakery with her and the food was AMAZING!!! I had girls camp which made me feel so great! It was so much fun and I loved it! All the girls from my ward are so fun and the 1st years were sooo CUTE, and a little lost at times. :) Overall, that was a blast! I had a back-to-school party, which was fun....even with just a few people. :) Lots of water! :D I had like 3 family reunions...maybe even more there was quite a few this year. :D I got to see one of my favorite uncles, well I got to see ALL my favorite uncles...except 2 but they live far away. :( I have had lots of great food from those family reunions! Great job Aunt Kate...and everybody else who helped. :) I went to my school to pay some fees...which isn't that big, but it's my school! YEAH! :D I get to go to my old school tomorrow and talk with some of my old teachers that were my favorite, so that will be fun! Oh something that me and my younger sister have started in the mornings is yoga! It is so cool! I feel so much more energized now that I do yoga in the morning. I suggest all of you to try! :D That's pretty much all the BIG things that I can gather at the moment and I have other things to do. So, I will post hopefully in a week...so stay tuned! :D See ya! :DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment