Friday, June 10, 2011

Love Quotes

Okay guys, so I'm a HUGE SUCKER for love quotes. I know A LOT of people who are...so I thought I would start off with 20 of my favorite love quotes!
20. "Love is the closest thing we have to magic." -Aquamarine
19. "You know you are in love when you can sit right next to someone and feel like they have never been farther apart from you." -Unknown
18. "You know you are in love when you can hold someone in your arms and all you can think about is what you would do if you ever lost that person." Samantha Stout
17. "Love is like watching a good movie, with a bag of popcorn, and you're in your sweats, next to you is the man of your dreams and he still calls you beautiful!" -Alissa Lopez
16. "The hardest part of loving someone is knowing when to let go, and knowing when to say goodbye." -Unknown15. "For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul. -Judy Garland14. "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you." -Winnie the Pooh13. "If I could have 3 wishes, I wouldn't wish for the stars, the moon, the riches and this life. But for 25 hours a  day, 8 days a week, and 13 months a year to spend a longer time with you." -Unknown12. "Don't find love, let love find you. That's why it's called falling in love, because you don't force yourself to fall, you just fall." -Unknown
11. "Just because you know someone doesn't mean you love them, and just because you don't know people doesn't mean you can't love them. You can fall in love with a complete stranger in a heartbeat, if God planned that route for you. So open your heart to strangers more often. You never know when God will throw that pass at you." -Heather Grove
10. "Love starts with a smile, grows with a smile, and ends with a tear." -Unknown
9. "We were given: Two hands to hold. To legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find." -Unknown
8. "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Unknown
7. "Some  of the greater things in life are unseen that's why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream... " -Unknown
6. "One of the hardest things in life is watching the person you love, love someone else." -Unknown
5. "How can I live knowing that I will never be yours. Knowing that you will be happy, not with me...with her. I just can't live my life to the fullest until I tell you...I LOVE YOU! Problem is...I just can't find myself to say it." -Unknown
4. "Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky his is to have you.... The one who turns to his friends and says, 'that's her'"
3. "When I look in your eyes, my heart skips a beat, because when I look your eyes, I always find that you were looking at me first." -Unknown
2. "I'm  not the girl who runs up to you when I see you. And I'm not the girl who jumps at every moment to talk to you. But I am the girl who keeps it all inside and regrets it later." -Unknown
1. "I don't know how to say this other than...I LOVE YOU. I've kept it a secret too long...but now i can't keep it inside knowing i may lose you; which i can't possibly have. I love you too much to let you slip through my fingers...i just had to tell you...you mean the world to me...everything about you. The music you listen to, what you love to do, your favorite food, what you want to be when you grow up, places you want to visit, even the celebrities you are obsessed with. I love being with you...making me laugh. I don't know what my life would be like if you weren't a part of it...a big part. Frankly, i wouldn't want to experience life without you. I would rather just have you in it. Always there for me, because...I LOVE YOU!" -Alissa Lopez


1 comment:

  1. HAHA! FOUND IT!
    "You know you are in love when you can hold someone in your arms and all you can think about is what you would do if you ever lost that person."
    Posted on: June 10th!

    ReplyDelete