Friday, September 2, 2011

New Month!

     Hey everybody! So it's a new month, as you all have noticed...or at least I hope you have. August was great for me, I'm sad it's over but I'm excited for September! I just want to say, September has already started off on a the right foot. Yesterday, I completed my 1st day of my sugar fast! I will be going of sugary things for a whole month! I'm nervous, but excited! I'm mostly doing it to prove to my older sister that I can go off sugar (I've already went off sugar for about 2 weeks last year for the same reason, but apparently that's not good enough). Today was my 2nd day and I'm doing okay. I just have to keep reminding myself. The hardest thing is that my family isn't helping me out with this, they are teasing me for it. Yesterday they had ice cream...on purpose knowing that ice cream is one of my biggest weaknesses! I did manage to pull through that though. My friends, however, are being a lot more supportive about it. One of my friends is really helping me with it. She wants to make a calendar thing to put in my locker at school that say things like, "2 more weeks" like a count-down thing. She's being really supportive about it. :) Thanks Gabby, you're the best! :) Also, I'm so happy because today I found out I made the call-back list for my school musical. :) It really made my day, since the rest of the day wasn't going to well. Also, even though they won't see it...CONGRATS TO EVERYBODY WHO MADE IT FOR CALL-BACKS! You are so amazing! That's how my 2 first days of September have been! :) It's been fantastic! So, I'm super excited for this month!!! It's going to be a fun one! Now...on to the quotes!
     This month I decided to do some quotes on about friendships, and being there for your friends. I love friendship quotes especially when I'm in a rough spot with my friends (and I'm not saying I am, because I'm not. My friends are great!) But I was looking through my blog seeing if I had a whole post of friendship quotes, and I was shocked to see that I haven't. So, here they are!
1) "Angels exist, but sometimes they don't have wings. We call them friends."
2) "She's always there for me when I need her; She's my best friend; she's just my everything."
3) "Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say."
4) "The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch with, never say a word, and walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you have ever had."
5) "When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there."
6) "Friendship is the comfort that comes from knowing that even when you feel all alone, you aren't."
7) "Friends are the bacon bits of the salad bowl of life."
8) "Side by side, or miles apart, dear friends are always close to the heart." 
9) "Life without friendship, is the sky without sun."
10) "A friend is someone you can be alone with and have nothing to do and not be able to think of anything to say and be comfortable in the silence." -Sheryl Condie
11) "If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me."
12) "A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws."  
13) "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."
14)  "I've heard people say that best friends don't last... they do... they are always there you just have to look hard for them." -Alissa
15) "Friendship is like peeing in your pants. everybody can see it, but only you can feel its true warmth."  

No comments:

Post a Comment