Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sometimes we just need a reminder...quotes are amazing.

Sorry it's been like forever. I have been extremely busy with school, auditions, and now my babysitting job! And it's about to get even crazier. Well the school year has started and it's been quite a great year so far. I like most of my classes...actually I like all of them except for English, which is a first for me. I have always enjoyed English class, but I just can't stand it this year. So yeah. Well I'm just going to get on to the quotes already :P Enjoy!

"Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom." -Aristotle

"My life's not perfect, but every moment by your side is." -Unknown

"Your life, is your life.  It was not given to just anybody. It was given to you and only you." -Alissa Lopez

"He is everything you need, all the time." -Clarissa Smith

"Of all the things, to know God, is the greatest gift of all." -Brother Moore

"No matter where you go in life, you'll do great things. Only you can do and decide to do those great things. If it weren't for you then you wouldn't exist. So if you are not being you, then who is you and who are you. Be you, always." -Andrew West

"We misunderstand the people we think misunderstand us." -Brother Taeger

"Consider how hard it is to change youself and you'll understand what little chance you have in trying to change others." -Jacob M Braude

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I've ended up where I needed to be." -Douglas Adams

"If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you." -Fred Devito

"I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You're doing things you've never done before, and more importantly, you're doing something. Don't freeze, don't stop, don't worry that it isn't good enough, or it isn't perfect, whatever it is: art, or love, or work or family or life. Whatever it is you're scared of doing, do it. Make your mistakes, next year and forever." -Neil Gaiman

"We need to forget what we think we are, so that we can really become what we are." -Paulo Coelho

No comments:

Post a Comment