Sunday, October 30, 2011

Is there any way to say sorry?

This week, as some of you know, my friend and I had one of those bumps in the road. It's been a difficult week for both of us, and things just happened. I really feel bad for anything that I might have said or done to make her think that I don't care. But, she is my best friend and I miss talking to her. I want us to be friends again, and I'm so sorry. I hope these quotes help her understand how sorry I am. So, this is for you Halle. I hope you realize how deeply sorry I am.

"When you realize you have made a mistake, make amends immediately. It's easier to eat a crow while it is still warm." -Dan Heist

"The words are all gone, the time's been too long but it's not too late to say I'm sorry to a friend." -Mccain Edwin

"I'm sorry. I wish I could think of something more to say, something magical, that would make up for how I treated you, but all I can say is, I wish I had been a better friend, and I want to try to be, now." -Unknown

"Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future." -Paul Boese

"Three words, eight letters, so difficult to say. They're stick inside me, they try and stay away. But this is too important to let them have their way. I need to do it now, I must do it today. I am sorry." -Unknown

"Sorry for hurting you. What I did was foolish and impulsive. If I could take it all back, I'd do so this instant. I truly did not mean to hurt you in any way. Please forgive me. I'm so sorry." -Unknown

"I want to apologize for not being caring enough and for hurting your feelings. I'm sorry." -Unknown

"It seems the one who means the most to us, are always the ones we hurt the most." -Unknown

"Some time I should learn to stop talking when I know it will hurt you. I'm sorry." -Alissa

"I feel ashamed of what I did. I have no excuses. I did what I did. I take full responsibility for myself and my actions. I wouldn't pawn this off on anybody. I'm sorry it happened. And I hurt people." -Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment